SHIKHAR AT A GLANCE:
Shikhar Training & Research Institute is established on 16.02.2009. The Training
institute is working as state level Agriculture and Co-operative Staff Training
Institute (ACSTI) under SOFTCOB Scheme of Financial Assistance for Training of Co-op
Banks. Shikhar accredited by C-PEC, Lucknow. Shikhar is also recognized by the Govt.
of Maharashtra by its GR Dated- 15.05.2015 for giving training to entire co-operative
sector in Maharashtra. Shikhar is a part & parcel of The Maharashtra State Co-op
Bank Ltd. Mumbai.
Shikhar its having two channels one at Vashi, Navi Mumbai & another one at Nagpur.
“ A vision is not a project report or a plan target. It is an articulation of desired
end results in broader terms.”
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam
Our vision is to evolve into a strong, sound and competitive cooperative training
institute, providing training to STCCS of Maharashtra.
1. Create a bright working atmosphere, respecting harmony and communication among
Cadre of STCCS.
2. Work in a harmonious manner, making the most effective use of time and observing
3. To create expert & vibrant professionals in co- operative sector
STRI is organizing, conducting and evaluating training programmes for the personnel
working in the co-operative sector in the state of Maharashtra. The main objective
of the STRI is organizing need based training programmes and facilitates the process
of human resource development in co-operative sector.
STRI is having two training channels.
- Well equipped buildings.
- Neat & Clean premises.
- Two conference halls (with A.C. facility).
- Two class rooms (with A.C. facility).
- Two knowledge Management Centers (Library)
- Two hostels both having 30 participants accommodation facility.
- Two computer Labs with wifi.
- Canteen facility
- Video conferencing facility.
Activities of STRI :
STRI is conducting training programmes for DCCB’s, Urban Banks, Board of Directors
of PACS, staff & members of Housing societies, salary earner sty. etc.
In the financial year 2016-17 Shikhar has conducted C-PEC approved 113 training
programmes through which 2406 participants were trained. Shikhar has conducted total
29 Non C-PEC training programmes for UCB, Salary earner stys. Hsg. Stys. etc. through
which 1077 participants were trained. Training is conducted for 7434 trainee days
during the year.