6) Ways & Means Refinance:
MStCB provides Refinance facility to DCCB's
in the form of Ways & Means for maintaining
prescribed liquidity by DCCB
Maximum Limit :
Required amount to maintain prescribed liquidity
Joint & Several Liability Bond of Board of
Directors of DCC Banks
Flexible up to One years
Rate of Interest :
Urban Cooperative Banks Department
The department's work relates to financing of the Urban Cooperative Banks. The Refinance is sanctioned to UCBs against their advances to the members for hypothecation / pledge of good and / gold ornaments. In case of finance provided under the special schemes of NHB, RBI, SIDBI, refinance is availed from the respective agencies.
The various types of facilities provided to the UCBs are as under.
- Cash Credit limit to UCBs against finance to its members (NODC)
- Loans to UCBs for purchasing / construction of H.O./ Branch Building.
- M.T.Finance for Computerisation of Head Office and Branches of UCBs
- Overdraft (O.D.) facilities against their fixed deposits with our Bank.
- Treasury Department of MSCB provides facility like sale / purchase of Government Securities, opening CSGL Account to UCBs.
- Refinance to UCBs against its Non Overdue finance to members for Housing purpose.
- Funds of UCBs are transferred through RTGS.
Urban Banks department is playing very significant role by guiding UCBs on various issues in day to day working. This department consolidates the statistical information of the UCBs in the state and circulates it among member UCBs.
Figures at a glance of Urban Banks 31-3-2017
Total of Urban Banks in Maharashtra 502
- Total of Urban Banks Branches 5713